Thursday 13 September 2012

Graze Boxes!

Does anyone get Graze boxes delivered? I love them! I used to get them about two years ago when it started - only being nuts and dried fruit them. I got a leaflet in my Company Magazine and thought I might try it out again. I'm so glad I did! Now, the selection is huge! They do fresh breads, olives - yuck, flapjacks, dips and cakes aswell as general healthy stuff. I did go through and 'bin' everything I didn't like so I know I will never be disappointed. I remember the quality was really good and with all the added new things I'm really excited to tuck into my two boxes. As I said in my last post I go away for the weekend tomorrow so I ordered one on Wednesday and one to come this morning so I had some healthy snacks to take with me.

















I think this is snack I am most excited to try. Wholemeal shortbread and berry compote. It sounds and looks yummy!




This is one of the breads that you can get. I am a huge fan of cheese bread so I'm really excited to have gotten this!


These are the two boxes I have received so far. Aren't they pretty!

I must also try and remember to do my yoga while I am away. Health kick has started again! 






No comments:

Post a Comment