Sunday 30 September 2012

September Favourites!

I have been super excited about doing this post as it is my first ever 'favourites' post! So today being the last day of the month I thought I would do this today and delay (now) tomorrow's post - got to be on time for the first one. I have decided to my monthly favourites in categories as my blog is more than just make up. So I got up to collect my favourites, my mind went blank. Do I have any monthly favourites?

Of course I do!















So we have;















Favourite Hair Product - The Humble Comb. I got my hair cut last week as I'm ditching the extensions for a while. After the cut my stylist showed me the best way to do it in the mornings. She did a little teasing, adding volume. I am not a teaser. Never have been. But it looked so nice! 















Favourite Nail Product - Essie Polish in Sole Mate. This polish is from my recent haul. A perfect Autumn colour and has brilliant resilience against my 18 month old. It was between this and my new Illamasqua 'Kink' polish but I was totally let down by the wear of that one. So Essie are, yet again, nail champions. 



Favourite Make Up Product - No7 Gel Liner in Black. This is definitely my favourite rediscover of the month. I'm using this as a base pretty much everyday. I love dark eyes.



Favourite Tool - Sigma SS190 or equivalent. I am loving going back to basics at the moment so I decided to start using my standard foundation brushes again. I switch between Sigma, Mac and ecoTools. I love the ease of applying my foundation with this brush, great for a quick application.



Favourite Accessory - Gold Stud Earrings. I love these earrings! They're my wear everyday earrings at the moment. They came from Primark in a pack of 6 for £2 - go and buy them now!















Favourite Accessory II - Matte Black Studded Skinny Belt. Oh the skinny belt. I love a good belt and this one is just too cute! It's super thin and so wearable - I do literally wear it everyday. It does with jeans, jeggings, jumpers and shorts. I like how it's effective without being too in your face. An all rounder. 















Favourite Fashion Item - Black Disco Pants. I adore disco pants aka wet look leggings, pu leggings. Obviously in black, am I finding myself reaching for a pair of these most days. I own the Primark, H&M, Topshop, cheap ass eBay and American Apparel ones so I do have a choice. I find they do with anything from a vest to a big jumper. Dressed up or down they are just perfect. And they make me look like I have a bum. And I just don't! 















Favourite Miscellaneous - Cadbury's SCreme Egg. It's Halloween season, motherf*cker! I love, love, love Halloween! And I also love Creme Eggs. So for me, these are perfection. I have to admit I have eaten so many (a long with numerous other novelty Halloween treats) already but hey, it's Halloween! Yes, I am 12 years old at heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment