Monday 24 September 2012

Lookbook/OOTD - Army Chic


This is my outfit of the day. A lot like my last and probably most of my OOTD posts to follow. Today I am wearing another studded jumper with some black skinny jeans and a pair of Dr Marten boots - though mine look no where near as nice as these ones! To glam it up I've wore this with a gold studded belt, cross dangle earrings and my Michael Kors gold watch. Finishing touch with my Speedy 35 as it's raining and dull today but I want to cheer up a little!

Watch - Michael Kors at The Watch Shop. £229 S/S 2012.
Earrings - Market 80p. (BARGAIN BUY!)
Studded Belt - The Lanes at Meadowhall. £10.
Bag. Louis Vuitton at Selfridges's. £375.
Boots - Dr Marten Store. £89.
Jumper - Primark. £6 Current.
Jeans - Topshop £38.

No comments:

Post a Comment