Tuesday 11 September 2012

Vogue Overview, October 2012.

Yes, it's my time of the month.



















The time of the month I sit back and read Vogue, cover to cover and feel at rest with the fashion world for the next month. I look forward to the October issue the most with the fall colours and the annual return of the gothic trend. This issue did not disappoint. From cover to cover we are given black, lace and leather - take note of the super cute Halloween 'Vogue Chart' on the back cover. It has also confirmed it's now time to darken the nails and make up, rock the beanie and go on the hunt for a new winter coat - and bag, shoes, boots...

The thing I love doing is looking at the high fashion promotions and thinking, I can do this on only half the budget. £300 on a blouse? Give me the money, a pair of Jeffrey Campbell's and I will give you a fabulous outfit. There are a few pieces in the months issue that I am seriously looking at purchasing so this week it's time to hit the shops and see what I can find. I'm really looking forward to try out the make up look from the Jitrois ad on page 146 and buying the perfect shade of deep red lipstick. I'm also going on the hunt for the Autumn nail polish and obviously, I will let you all know when I find it.

All in all, loving the knitwear and ditch the oriental.

No comments:

Post a Comment