Thursday 13 September 2012

What's in my make up bag?

A standard post in any beauty blog, this is the 'What's in my make up bag?' tag. I am going away to Devon on the south coast of England tomorrow for 4 days so I thought now would be an ideal time to do this.

















Firstly, everything is getting carried in my Cath Kidston ducky print make up bag- this design was available last spring so I'm not sure if it still is. Now, onto the make up which will be in no order from the picture above - sorry!

Skinology Tea Tree Antispot Stick. This is a roll-on gel which is great for spots. I use it just as the spot is starting to come though - when it's all red and sore. 9 times out of 10 it never gets a head or getting big.

No7 Gel Eyeliner in Black. This was bought with a collection in Spring 2010 hence the patterned lid. I think this gel liner is great and doesn't dry out as quickly as the Mac Fluidline did.

Hair ties. Naturally.

MAC Lipstick in Cyber. My purchase from the other day. I'm absolutely loving this lipstick so far. I think it's very versatile and so good for the changing weather right now.

MAC Plushglass in Amble Pink. I wear this over...

MAC Lipstick in Hue. I think together these make the perfect combo. It's my day to day to-go for the lips. the perfect pinky-nude which is a firm favourite for me.

Prestige Mineral Bronzing Powder in Pure Shimmer. I use this 'bronzer' as a highlighter on top of the cheek bones. I use this if I'm no wearing blush and wearing a heavier contour. It's shimmery without being too over the top and has a nice colour to it. And it lasts forever!

Benefit Hoola Bronzer. My favourite bronzer. Works well for an all over bronzer and a great contour. It's the best bronzer I have tried and isn't too orange. I've hit pan pretty hard on this one. Sob!

Barry M Eyeliner in Black. Stays forever in the waterline and blends well too. All in all it's a great eyeliner for all purposes and it's cheap too!

Tomorrow's Girl eyeliner in Brown. I think I stole this off a friend. I have no idea where it came from but it's the perfect shade for my brows! It's actually a really nice pencil, lasts on the brows a long time and is a good buildable colour. I use this under...

MUA Mascara in Clear. Clear mascara as a brow gel. It's £1. It's Superdrug. It works.

MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW15. My favourite concealer. I think it's great for under the eyes as well as redness and blemishes. Handy little pot too, I always have one thrown in my hand bag!

Max Factor Masterpiece Max Mascara in Black. I got this as a sample with a gift of purchase and loved it so much. It lengths brilliantly but does volumise too. It's a great day-to-day mascara.

MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NW15. My all time go-to foundation. I don't think it's too heavy and gives a brilliant coverage. I cannot fault it. I have re-purchased this time and time again.

Essie Nail Polish in Sole Mate. My current wear and favourite. Just have a mani so will be taking this just for touch ups.

17 Miracle Matte Pressed Powder in Silky Beige. This isn't my usual pressed powder but the last few times I have travelled I have found my MSF Natural has broken so this a cheap one. But it works great and has a good colour. I could use this everyday if I had to - no problem!

Salon Pro Hair Extension Glue in Black. I have black hair. I wear extensions. Enough said.

Some blush in some colour. I have no idea who made this blush, what colour it is, anything. But it's a mineralised blush in pink with gold patterning through it. I think I got this off my sister for Christmas and it is just gorgeous. It's shimmery and colourful, light but very buildable. I love this.

Sigma SS268. My contouring brush. I love the angled brushes for contouring and my MAC one needs deep-cleaning.

MAC 190. My current foundation brush of choice. I change my foundation application up a lot and this is the way I'm doing it right now. I'm considering the 130 or the 188 next - both I want to add to my collection.

ecoTOOLS Eyebrow and Lash comb. I always have one of these with me. I have them in most brands, this is just the first one I came to.

MAC 266. I use this for gel liner as I find the angled brushes the easiest to apply evenly.

Sigma SS150 Travel. I always have my travel size 150 in my handbag no matter what. And I couldn't fit my MAC 150 in the bad which is now pretty full so I'll be using this one.

So that's everything I will be taking with me. I seems so much written down like this. Oh dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment