Monday 1 October 2012

About Me Monday.

So I've been wanting to add something a little more personal to my blog as I don't really say anything on here on any of the other posts so I came up with 'About Me Monday!' The fact it's weekly means I will keep up writing it and I think it will be a little fun post about me, my week or something happening in my life.

This weeks post is pretty easy to decide the topic of as my little man hit a milestone this week. At 17 months and 5 days old, Isaac decided he can now walk! I am so happy as was seriously starting to doubt if he would ever get there! He was born a month early but has never really had any problems, he just did not have any interest in walking until now. He's been tottering on the odd step and is now walking really well on his harness. I am very proud Momma right now!


No comments:

Post a Comment