Saturday 27 October 2012

It's Christmas! Lush said so.

It's that time of the year again where it really does start to feel like Christmas. It's not even Halloween yet and places are starting to fill up with gift ideas, lights and of course the Christmas cosmetics. A lot of the make up collections are due out at the beginning of November but Lush are one of the first to bring back their legendary Christmas products.

I love Lush bath products but I've never been the most adventurous. I like Godmother soap and The Comforter bubble bar but as of late I've been pushing myself to try new products. So I was having a scope around when this product really caught my eye, mainly because of how cute is it.

















Yes, it's Father Christmas - literally. A bath ballistic which is described on the website, ' Take a cheery bath with Santa. Once you pop this sparkling red Father Christmas in your tub it will turn your bath from bright red to vivid green and fill your bathroom with a sensual and uplifting satsuma fragrance.' And I have to agree with everything it's said. The smell before in the bath is only just there, it has that very faint Lush smell but nothing too special. When it's placed in the bath (and turns bright green!) the smell is almost too overpowering but it settles and is gorgeous. The red glitter on the face of the ball settles and floats on the top of the water and it looks so pretty. There was a very slight glitter residue on the skin but it did wear off just after. The smell of the product didn't hold onto the skin but I like that in a product.

















As most of the Lush products, it's a very good size and costs just £3.25. It would make an ideal gift or is great just as a little pick-me-up. 

I also bought a small chunk of my Godmother soap and look how cute the Christmas wrapping is, I adore it!



No comments:

Post a Comment