Saturday 27 October 2012

Delilah, Foundation Update and OOTD.

Muy best friend in the world, Tim, is a tour manager. He's currently on tour with Deliliah who, I admit, I haven't paid much attention to her. And as much as she isn't my cup of tea on paper, she was amazing. She has a fabulous voice but she looked so at ease on ease it was hard to see her anywhere else except entertaining a crowded room of people who obviously adored her. You can a lot about an artist by the atmosphere at a gig and the atmosphere at The Plug, Sheffield was electric. I am easily now a fan.


As I was getting ready to go out the show, I had decided to wear my MAC Studio Fix Fluid. As much as I am loving my YLS Le Teint Touche Eclat, the application is great but the wear is a little disappointing. When I'm coming home from work or being out for the day my skin looks dreadful. So I took a huge step for mankind and went back to my MAC. This was a wise choice. After 6 hours, a hot and sweat room and a lot of laughing I got home to perfect make up. Why, oh why do you not make lighter shades, MAC? I'm still wearing my YSL during the days because I am still in love with the shade and the application of it. But it seems I am still on the hunt for the perfect foundation.

I haven't posted an outfit of the day on here for a while either, so  here is what I wore that night.























At the moment I am loving wearing a shirt buttoned right to the top with this collar pin in. It gives the look of a necklace but looks really good against a demin or lumberjack shirt. I wore this with PU leggings and my hidden heel high tops. Over the top, my leopard print faux-fur coat and accessoried with gold drop cross earrings and my Michael Kors.

Watch - Michael Kors at The Watch Shop. £229 S/S 2012.
Earrings - Market. 80p. (BARGAIN BUY!)
Shirt - Primark. £9 Current.
Collar Tips - Primark. £1.50 Current.
Coat - T K Maxx. £35 A/W 2011.
Leggings - Topshop. £18.
Trainers - River Island. £40 Current.

No comments:

Post a Comment