Monday 8 October 2012

TRESemme Intense Smoothing Masque Review.

I always deep condition my hair once a week. Always! And due to doing absolutely nothing last week, I didn't go out and buy a new one as I was all out. So while doing a little grocery shopping in ASDA on Saturday, I noticed they had one use sachets of the TRESemme Intense Smoothing Masque which I thought I would try as hey, it was 99p!

















And 99p it was. I think my usual conditioner does a better job. If you read my John Frieda review you'd know I'm currently using the Herbal Essences Hello Hydration and I am actually really liking it. It's not the best but for the price and the results my hair is having (now much shinier, stronger and softer) is great! I washed my hair with the Hello Hydration shampoo and then put on the masque. I left it for just over 5 minutes, as advised and rinsed. It felt horrible after, like I hadn't even used a conditioner at all! And when it had dried, I had to cover it in John Frieda Styling Spray before I dare even try and straighten it. It was truly awful. Though my hair does now feel soft, thanks to the spray, my ends still feel dry and my hair doesn't have the Aussie softness. And for the record, I love Aussie but the smell makes my stomach turn so I can't use it! Insert sad face here. So, I'm still on the look out for a decent deep conditioner. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment