Monday 8 October 2012

About Me Monday!

I am quite proud of myself for making sure I get another one of these cranked out this week. I know I've sucked posting this last week but there you go! I have a review and a haul post planned for this week and I will be going shopping tomorrow - which will be Monday as I'm going to put this on to schedule.

I wasn't too sure what to write about this week as I haven't really done too much this last with the crappy weather and being a little cold-y. I've literally spend the week at a neighbour's house, drinking tea and as fun as this is, it's only took a sentence to write so that wouldn't class a blog post! But this week I have totally re-fell in love with my Kindle. I've had my Kindle a few months and I am a big reader but I seem to have stopped using it. I am getting to run down as soon as I get done the things I need to, I'm half asleep so the last thing I want to do is settle down with my K.

Over the summer I read all the Lindsey Kelk books (which  are fabulous and I seriously recommend!) but they are really summer reads. You know, those books that seem to flitter past and don't take too much to get into. Now it's getting colder I like to be able to spend hours in a book,  a really great novel. And since you cannot depend on the Kindle bestseller's at the moment as it's still full of 50 Shades of Grey fakes, I've started to re-read all the Harry Potters - my all time favourite books. I love the series, the films, everything. I know these are classed as Children's books, but I'm 20 so I grew up with Harry Potter. I got all the books the day they came out and went to see all the films, over and over. The DVDs are still my go-to if I can't decide what to watch. I'm on the second book on my Kindle after starting the other day as I do read pretty quick but oh, how I love them.

I have to admit, I'm in the team of 'I don't think J. K. Rowling should write any other book, ever.' But I am tempted to read her newest adult novel (insert name here, oops!) as it's had pretty good reviews.  After I have finished all the HP, I think I might start all the Discworld novels. My second favourite series!

No comments:

Post a Comment