Friday 19 October 2012

The Best Foundation Ever? YSL Le Teint Touche Éclat Foundation.

I am a pale girl. I do not wear fake tan past August. I embrace it and love my MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NW15. Until  I was putting it on the other day and realised just how dark it was on me. Yes, NW15 and it was too dark. Not by much, but I've found as Autumn has gone on, I'm having to blend more and more down my neck. So, I decided that was it, I need a new foundation.

The usual place for me for higher end make up is Debenhams in the shopping centre not too far away, so I had a wander around, to see what was out. I've already tried Even Better by Clinique and Doublewear by Estee Lauder and they just don't work for my dry, usually flakey skin. And then, I saw it - the new YLS! It was actaully the new perfume 'Manifesto' that caught my eye (which I also purchased as it smells devine!) but while looking I saw the display for Le Teint Touche Éclat foundation. I gave a brief background into my pale skin to the MUA there and she told me their lightest shade, BR10, is usually too light for epople who say they need the lightest. Naturally when she colour matched me, I was the lightest. But not only how pale it was but also the tones are perfect. It's a pinky undertone without making me look like I've put blush all over my face - I have a natural tone to my skin and time warm too pink and cool too yellow. It looked fabulous when she had finished and I was very pleased. And even more so when she told me it was only £26! Yes, £26 for the foundation bearing in mind that Touche Éclat concealer is £24. I bought it there and then and have wore it everyday, I adore it. I am currently in the making of writing a full review on this, but as it stands, I am in love!
















Le Teint Touche Éclat Foundation

The magic light of Touche Éclat in a foundation.

  • Introducing the new Le Teint Touche Éclat foundation from YSL. The light of Touche Éclat foundation targets shadowy areas and highlights the contours of the face. With no opaque powders, its perfecting texture evens the complexion and helps conceal your imperfections, while enhancing your skin’s natural beauty.
  • Illuminating foundation. Dimensional radiance. Weightless perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment