Friday 5 October 2012

My Favourite Drug Store Make Up!

I live in the UK, so I have classed drug store as anything NOT high end - Boots, Superdrug etc. I found it really hard to pick 5 items and I did end up choosing 6, but even that was hard. These aren't the products I'd use from a drug store if I had no high end, these are my everyday make up items. 

















Left to right we have;





















Prestige Skin Loving Minerals Sun Baked Bronzer in 03 Pure Shimmer. This is my all time favourite highlighter. Its perfect for my light skin but isn't too shimmery or glittery. I can wear this on it's own with some bronzer or with a blush and it always looks good. I also use this on my eyes and nose as well as my cheek bones. I cannot give it enough credit. It also lasts a super long time, I've had this one two years and it hardly seems to have gone down! Love, love, love. 
















Gosh Natural Touch Cream Blusher in 001 Peachy Rush. The only thing I hate about this product is that call it a blusher and not a blush - pet hate! Aside from that the colour, texture, wear and staying power of this blush is amazing. It's super bright but you can blend it really light so it's super versatile. For some reason I just haven't found a nice orangey coral blush anywhere so this is the one. I don't really use this as a base for blush but I can't see why it wouldn't work! For the price it's as good at the MAC Creme Colour Bases, for sure!




















No7 Lipstick in Brigette (Limited Edition, Spring 2010). This is my all time favourite light pink lipstick. MAC's Hue is in the category of pinky nude. It's a really sheer colour but really buildable and makes your teeth look whiter! I don't know if this available now but I'm nearly out so will have to go and find out soon! It's quite a glossy lipstick too so you can just throw it on and you don't have to worry about a gloss. Great for spring on top of an SPF lip conditioner. 





Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Ultimate Concealer in Medium 3. I have this in the colour that matches my foundation the best as I use this for blemishes. It is the best concealer you will ever find in a drug store. It's amazing for blemishes and under the eyes. IT doesn't cake, it stays all day and it really does cover everything!




Collection 2000 Glam CrystalsDazzling Gel Eyeliner in 07 Rock Chick. I love this eyeliner for my top lash line. I tend to wear it over a black just to make sure it's dark enough but it has great staying power and a great look for under £3! I only wear the black one though I own most of them. They are the prefect item to transition from day to night.




Make Up Academy Mascara in Shade 1. This is the clear gel I use for my brows - the bottom one to prove it! I use this every day without fail. It holds my brows and colour all day and is so quick and easy to apply. It costs £1, yes £1 from Superdrug. You need to check out the MUA range if you haven't before as it is AMZING. Some of the eyeshadows are up there with MAC and the colour range reminds me a lot of Illamasqua. 



1 comment:

  1. I love the prestige highlighter..seems like it has the prettiest glow to it that isn't glittery at all!
    To bad we can't get these in Canada!

    http://aaperception.blogspot.ca/
    x

    ReplyDelete