Saturday 27 October 2012

New MUA Nail Polish Swatches.

Another MUA post this week - I'm such a junkie for the famous £1 make up range. This time they've brought out new colours to their £1 nail polish range and this time they're named. I chose 3 from the new range and these are my first MUA nail polishes - the old colours never seemed like much to me. The new colours are brought out to match the new Nail Constellations (see two posts down) so you know you can't do much wrong.


















Left to right we have All Nude, Pistachio Ice Cream and Plum Noir. All 3 are great colours and applied easily. 2 coats was enough but I used 3 to make sure I have a good coverage but for £1 the extra coat isn't much. I painted my nails two days ago and I am still chip free so I have high hopes for these polishes.

My only critisism is that the All Nude isn't what it looks through the bottle, a long with the name I was expecting it to be more like Essie's Fiji with a little bit of depth but it's actually just a solid white. Do not be deceived by the creamy bottle colour. The blue (Pistachio Ice Cream) was surprisingly vivid even on the first coat and the purple (Plum Noir) is a gorgeously rich colour.


Plum Noir. 




Pistachio Ice Cream.
















All Nude.

No comments:

Post a Comment