Thursday 25 October 2012

£3 Caviar Nails. MUA Nail Constellations.

MUA have done it again. They've already done a fabulous version of the Naked Pallette for a tenth of the price and now, they've done it again.

It's official, I'm jumping on the band waggon! I know this post has been done time and time again, but I am in love. Make Up Academy (the high street brand made famous for it's fabulous £1 eye shadows) are the newest brand to bring out the famous Caviar Manicure by Ciaté - their version, Nail Constellations. Ciaté have a fabulous range of Caviar Manicure polishes in numerous colours, but for £18 they are a little pricey. So who wouldn't love to pop into their local Superdrug and get something very similar for only £3. Yes, £3.

Though the range has only 5 colours (I only have 2 as the others are very girly and I just wouldn't wear them, sorry!) there is something for everyone. The only think I would ask for is a white version, like the Ciaté Mother of Pearl collection - they really are beautiful. I bought the Scorpio and the Libra versions. The black because, it's me! And the Scorpio is gorgeous for fall and looked fabulous over my favourite, Essie Sole Mate!





















Scorpio.




Libra.

They are the easiest thing in the world to apply. Though they look messy, it's nothing a folded piece of A4 paper can't handle. They have made the bottle easy to put the excess back, you don't want to waste any of these. They are the easiest thing in the world to apply. You simple paint your nails, and pour them on. There is nothing else to it! If you want a further step-by-step, I am going to post a video one of my favourite beauty bloggers, Fleur De Force did using the Ciaté version.

No comments:

Post a Comment