Saturday 8 December 2012

#blogmas. Day Eight.

I had such a lazy Saturday today!



I' m wearing my Where's Wally tee today. I wasn't doing anything special so it was the perfect time to wear it.



Obviously it got paired with a pair of PU leggings and I wore my hidden heel high tops with it. Accessorised with a gold studded belt and my spikes bracelet from my recent Primark haul. I wore my parka with it too. It was the perfect outfit for a day like today.



We went down to the  Christmas Market at the country estate we live on. It was freezing but actually really good. I have an Angus cheese burger and a massive piece of brownie for my lunch.


I also found this! It's a print from one of the designers I love. I have a few of their prints now, all together on a shelf. I love this one and I guess it is a life Christmas yy. This one is Malcolm and his bird.

Last night was pretty bad so I need some me time.  I'm thinking a nice bath,some chocolate and an early night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment