Saturday 8 December 2012

Collection Eyeshadow Trios.

I don't know about you, but I still call Collection, Collection 2000. It's been nearly a year since  It's rebrand, yet my newly purchased concealer is still Collection 2000. I am confused. I picked up two of their eyeshadow trios today as a) I wanted something little for travelling and b) I've never used one of their eyeshadow before.
















Naughty n Nude.

































Thunder Storm.
















As you can see, the pay off isn't great on the swatches so I was a little big bummed out but gave them the benefit of the doubt as those swatches were without using the cream as a base. The cream base that doubles as a highlight is really nice, smooth with just enough colour pay off. The shadows are all really soft and creamy, the glitter doesn't chunk out of them either which is nice. There is a little bit fallout from the shadows but nothing major. I tried them on my eyes exactly how is says to  on the back of the packaging.
















Naughty n Nude.
















 Thunder Storm.

Wow, is all I can say. The pictures do not do these shadows justice. The colours are super bright, the base works amazing well. The shadows blended with ease and were a real pleasure  to work with. The stayed on my eyes all day and obligated a tiny bit. When it came to removing them I found they stuck really well and took a little bit of work. I get a super runny eye in the wind and found they didn't smudge even when I rubbed my eye. For £3.19 these trios are an absolute bargain. There were 8 different colours to choose from and I will definitely be going back to get some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment