Thursday 6 December 2012

# blogmas. Day Six.

















I'm afraid nothing overly exciting happened today. I spent most of my morning in a meeting getting ready for BBC Inside Out to film at Foodbank tomorrow - how exciting! It was nearly midday by the time I got my morning coffee. Costa isn't my first or even second choice  but they seem to be popping up everywhere at the minute!





















As I was running (literally) through town this afternoon I spotted this amazing t shirt. I love Where's Wally and I have to admit I am bloody good at it. It was only £5 so I couldn't pass it up! What I'm going to wear it with, I have no idea. I will do a Where's Wally OOTD when I do.





















Bought my little boy and I some yummy gingerbread Christmas trees as a little treat. He ate his as his afternoon snack but I ate mine while watching Young Apprentice -  I love that show!


















I'm also finally starting to feel Christmasy so decided to get out the Christmas socks I was bought a few weeks back. Aren't they cute? I've been so busy with work and keeping the little one occupied I've forgot to get excited for Christmas. We've already visited Santa's Grotto and posts  off our letters, I've bought all his presents but that's it.The tree is going up early next week and we're going to a Christmas market on Saturday. I'm quite excited. My other half, not so much - he did loads in Europe!

No comments:

Post a Comment