Friday 7 December 2012

#blogmas. Day Seven.

Today was spent mainly at Food bank getting ready for the filming this afternoon. I finished sorting all the stock from Tesco - well only half of it as the rest is still in storage!




This is my organised chaos of which I was  sorting the weighed in stock to the right boxes. I knew what I was doing, promise!




Took this sneaky pic of the BBC camera bags. I was  interviewed and there were a few shots of us packing up bags and dealing face to face with the customers. it was a strange experience - really bad reality TV!




We went out for a curry for dinner tonight, naturally I forgot my camera. Sorry! But had this gorgeous red velvet cupcake in bed when I got home. Such a nice evening. An  An early night for the Christmas market tomorrow. I am excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment