Monday 3 December 2012

#blogmas. Day Three.

And I just made it before midnight! Day Three already, this is crazy! But that also means only 2 days until my pretty face is home from his holiday. 

 
In the dead early hours of this morning, I decided to repaint my nails. Thiz is the third consecutive time I have applied Essie's Lacquered Up, I am really loving it. I put Barry M 351 Yellow Topaz Glitter on top which I think is a great touch. It looks so pretty and festive! I noticed all my nails were starting to tear and split so I cut them all down too. They're a little longer than they look in this picture actually...
 
 

I was out most of the day today so I had to grab lunch on the go. I always try and go to Boots if I have to get food to go as I love their meal deals. I always get the same - Tropicana Orange and Mango juice and Walkers Baked crisps with my favourite sandwich. Ham and light Philadelphia on malted bread. It's seriously yummy and very filling. 
 
 
I also popped into Meadowhall (my local shopping centre) on the way home from my afternoon at Foodbank to look for a loose knit cream jumper - for my gold PU legings. I found a really nice one so will do an OOTD post for you. They have their Christmas decorations up and I fell in love with their giant tree. It's amazing! I'm slowly stsrtibg to get in the Christmas spirit...
 
 
 
I also had a cheeky treat this evening while I Skyped my other half. These little things are seriously yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment