Monday 3 December 2012

Is it a Golden Wonder?

Another review from one of Lush's Christmas range. This time is the Golden Wonder bath bomb.
















I love the idea that it's a gift - an outside with a little something inside. You can hear this when you shake it. It's a shimmery gold so I expected that to come off in the bath. I was also told it has colour changing blocks and tiny stars in it. It has a gorgeous perfume scent and contains cognac and orange oil - perfect for Christmas. It's a huge bath bomb which is always nice too. At £3.25 it's also a good price. As stated on the website, 'This isn't a bath - it's an event!' I am excited to try this one.



First off, the promise of stars didn't deliver - I was so disappointed! The water went this gorgeous teal shade and had gold glitter shimmering through it, so it was still super pretty. I also found the gorgeous scent disappeared which I was really bummed about. It has to be one of the best smelling bath bombs I have ever tried.



As with all Lush products, my skin was left feeling really nice and hydrated. The scent stayed on the skin just a little and the shimmer rubbed off quickly. I think  I'd buy one of these again just for the yummy smell of it. And next time, I want stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment