Sunday 9 December 2012

My Everyday Make Up.

I wanted to do a quick post for you guys about the make up I've been wearing everyday for about a week. I know that isn't long but it's a real neutral look for me and is done in minutes. 



A neutral look isn't something I usually go for. I've been using the MAC Wonder Woman lipstick in Marquis D' and the Collection (2000) eyeshadow trio in Naughty n Nude and I think they work fabulously together. I sometimes find with a neutral look you spend hours and it looks like you haven't done a think. This look gives you a finished  look, like you do actually have make up on! I spend about 5 minutes on my make up in the morning and its also really easy to touch up during  the day if I need to.



It's a simple look so you can get away with very few brushes. The powder brush is a Sigma SS 150 from the travel sets so I tend to keep this one in my hand bag. We then have an SS194, a MAC 224, a 1/8 angled liner brush and a MAC 190. 




I'm still using the Nivea Express Hydration Primer everyday and loving it. I've got  back to using the MAC Studio Fix Fluid as it just works the best for me. I'm so into my brows right now too, I'm still using the Fig. 1 on top of my usual dark brown pencil. The Naughty n Nude eyeshadow trio is great. I've used it everyday since I got it and I'm finding it lasts forever. I'm so into no eyeliner and lashings of mascara at the minute too, can you tell?



My everyday eye look.

No comments:

Post a Comment