Wednesday 12 December 2012

#blogmas. Day Twelve.



Look at this super cute winter Hello Kitty! My Papa gave me it after he bought it at work. It's adorable. It was one of those in a foil packet where you don't know which you get. Thanks Papa, you're the best!



Two McDonalds in two days. I am such a fatty! I don't usually eat at McDonalds but hey, ho. I was hungry and there was no other option. I also found out the salads have more calories than the burgers! Though, I did have a diet coke, hehe!



I bought a lot of toiletries today to go in the 'extras' cupboard at Foodbank. I don't usually work on Wednesdays but I was covering for someone. I should have said no. Today is a tired day.



Settling down for the night with a red velvet cupcake and Son's of Anarchy. Goodnight, world.

No comments:

Post a Comment