Wednesday 12 December 2012

Date Night OOTD.

Yankees was calling me and my other half today, so we decided to go out to dinner. I haven't been 'dressed up' in a while recently so I called it an official date. I teamed my trusty PU leggings and Jeffrey Campbell 'Lita' boots with a wine coloured blazer and cream accessories. It was actually a really cute outfit and dinner was so yummy! 



This is the blazer (Primark, £17) that I wore over a simple cream cami. I wore it with the cream scarf from my last Primark Haul. The necklace is also a new Primark purchase, only £2!



Without the scarf, it looks pretty dressy. This is a perfect smart-casual look for me.



I wore my PU leggings (surprise, surprise!) with this look. You can see in this picture I added a studded gold belt (Primark, £2) and the studded bracelet (Primark, £3) which I seem to be wearing everyday at the minute! It's so cute yet adds a real edge.



I wore my Jeffrey Campbell Lita boots tonight. I love them. They're so comfy and easy to walk in. And when you're only 5ft 5" and you other half is over 6 foot, it comes in handy to have big heels! I forgot to take a picture but I wore a cream handbag that I got in Topshop last year with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment