Friday 14 December 2012

Colgate 360 Actiflex Review!


When I decided to write this post, I couldn't decide if I was going a little crazy or not. A toothbrush review, really? These days toothbrushes claim to do everything exception your dog and as a person who has huge dental hygiene OCD, I feel it's important to know what you need from a good toothbrush and what's just added a few pounds to the price. I use an electronic toothbrush as my usual brush, changing the heads every two months or so, but I do feel it's important to still have a manual brush as well.






















The Colgate 360 Actiflex stood out to me as it has a soft head. I always use soft bristles as my gums took a hammering a few years ago from using the whole toothbrushes. It also has a tongue and cheek cleaner (the rubbery bit on the back of the head) which is very important. Note that these pictures were all taken before being used and it won't stay looking this good. I do love a good toothbrush!





















The actiflex part of this brush is that the head isn't set into the handle, it's on flexible plastic so it twists from side to side to get around your teeth better, a really good feature that does actually work.

It does claim to clean in between teeth too but I'd still recommend flossing as I didn't think it did that job too great. But I give this toothbrush huge praise, it did 90% of what it stated and my mouth did feel incredibly clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment