Thursday 6 December 2012

Primark Haul ft OOTD.

As I mentioned, I wanted to get a loose knit cream jumper to wear with my gold PU leggings I got in my last Primark Haul. I popped out Monday evening and ended up back in Primark - their stock changes so much you have to be there everyday! I found exactly what I wanted and I also got a sheer shirt for underneath it and a cute scarf so this is officially a sneaky Primark haul too. I haven't decided what boots (I want boots!) to wear with the gold leggings yet so this time I've stuck to black. This is also my first time using actual pictures to do an OOTD post so please bear with me while I get used to it!
















The cream jumper is exactly what I was looking for. It's light weight and will be great in the Spring months too. I bought it in the size bigger so it would be a loose fitting one and I think it looked really good that way. I didn't want to over accessorise  this outfit so I haven't got a necklace on. The jumper is from Primark and is available now for only £8.





















Under the jumper I am wearing this sheer shirt that I picked up - and a cream cami under that. It's a lovely shirt, half button down with gold buttons. It's again quite a loose fit but I bought it in the right size so it would look good under the jumper. I think it would look great on it's own too. It was £10 from Primark, available now.
















On my bottom half I am wearing a pair of black PU leggings and my black studded pumps which I bought off eBay. For the evening, I'll change into my JC Litas.





















For accessories, I am wearing the bracelet and the ring that I purchased in my last Primark haul - note not on the same hand! The scarf was another today Primark buy. It was only £4 and the liked the shimmer on it, a lot nicer than a flat cream scarf. My only question now is, how much cream is too much?
















I also have Essie Vanity Fairest on the nails and MAC Marquise D' on the lips.


No comments:

Post a Comment