Sunday 2 December 2012

#blogmas. Day One.

So, you may notice this first post is a day late. I promise you it isn't. For some reason, Blogger didn't put it up on schedule so I've just done it automatically - sorry! I'm also going to stop doing my about me posts and my week in pictures posts this month as I think these will be enough for you.

I've seen a few posts on Twitter and blogger saying people are going to do this and I think it's a great idea. I have no where near enough confidence to do vlogs but I do like to blog about everyday life - not just beauty and fashion. I'm going to try my absolute hardest to do these posts everyday, but if there are  few sneaky day-late posts, don't shout at me!

















Today was  busy day. We had the Trussell Trust Foodbank collection nationwide at Tesco. It was a huge success and there is still all day tomorrow to go yet. I am a volunteer at Foodbank and we give out emergency food for people in a crisis. We did our collection at the Tesco Extra in Burngreave, Sheffield. Tesco have been amazing through the whole thing, offering to help collect, sort, deliver and even store all the products we are given. And most importantly, they are going to give us an extra 30% on top of what we get from the public. We had an amazing time there and were made to feel very welcome. I did 9am until 1pm so it was long morning but it really was brilliant.
















After I'd finished up, I headed out to do a little shopping - needed to treat myself! I picked up some amazing bits in Primark - can anyone say gold? There are some Black PU leggings in there too, under the gold ones. I'm going to do a haul post with this lot tonight as I think some of you will really love what I picked up. And who doesn't love a Primark haul, be honest? If I'm totally honest, I have no clue when I'm going to wear the gold leggings but they were £6 - the bad thing about Primark. I was thinking with a cream loose-knit jumper or an all black outfit, maybe?





















I also went into Lush to pick up a few bits. They had sold out of my toner tabs and I almost cried. I really, really wanted to have a good steam. Sad face! But I did pick up loads of nice bath goodies for the cold nights. One or two were from the Christmas range so expect a review on those soon. I have to admit, I'd prefer to see a Christmas bag than this one. Where is the snow and fairies and all things pretty?

I made my favourite pasta dish last night - I don't know where the picture has gone, sorry! It's just plain pasta, bacon all cut up and cucumber. I am well aware that it sounds boring as shit but it's really yummy. I used to eat it all the time and it went down a treat with a glass of Pinot after a hard day. I'm also looking after my parents' dogs this weekend so up late walking them, up early tomorrow to walk them. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment