Tuesday 4 December 2012

#blogmas. Day Four.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Today started with yet another nail polish change. I don't know why but I really wanted to neutralise it down today so I went for Essie's Vanity Fairest. I love the shimmery colour, sheer enough to not opaque out the nails. I bought this polish for my Obama water transfers and haven't wore it since. It made a really nice change actually.
 
 
 
I got a phone call with some super good news today so I wanted to treat myself this lunch time. I went to my favourite local patisserie and got a chocolate tart - my absolute favourite! It went down super well with my coffee, though they need to start serving a flat white. I'm a huge coffee snob.
 
 
 
Took my little man to playgroup this afternoon, but he wanted to listen to music on my Kindle - obviously. He's wearing his new Gruffalo hat too. My house is full of Gruffalo merch now. He's so bloody cute!
 
 
 
I have no appetite today - that chocolate tart has been it... oops! Dinner was some homemade Oxtail soup which I love in Winter. I'm still on my no-bread kick but I did have a pitta with my soup. It was so yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment