Monday 10 December 2012

# blogmas. Day Ten.




I started off today with a little bit of nail art. I wanted to try out the Nail Art Pens I bought last week. My God, they are messy. I expected them to be so easy but the polish doesn't hold, it just splurts out everywhere - sigh. I do like the colour of the rhinestones though, so that's something!



I went on a mooch around Superdrug at lunchtime. I was  looking for a purple polish  that was dark but not black. As much as I love my Essie Luxedo, it just looks dark on the nails and I want to be able to see my purple pretties. I found  these two purple polishes by NYC Cosmetics and fell in love. I haven't tried them yet but I am already pleased with them. The gold was an added extras they were on 3 for 2!



I met my sister in the city after I'd been to Foodbank this afternoon. I had to take a quick snap of the lights outside John Lewis. I have never seen a Christmas tree like that before!

And now I'm getting in bed with my favourite man to watch Sons of Anarchy and eat this gorgeous red velvet cupcake from Fancie.

No comments:

Post a Comment