Monday 10 December 2012

The Body Shop Facial Brush.

I have to admit, I'm not a huge Body Shop fan. I don't use cocoa butters and I prefer Lush for bath products. But they do have a good skin care range and one I can actually use with my hypersensitive skin. The Aloe Vera range is fabulous - the night cream and the lip treatment would be my to  picks. I also like the Body Shop for its accessories.



This is the Body Shop Facial Brush. It's on  item I always have. I would recommend changing them every few months but at only £4 a go, you can afford to. The Facial Brush is a super soft little thing that you use with face washes or cleansers and it gently exfoliates your skin. It also claims to stimulate circulation and in turn, improves skin tone and texture.




I use the Facial Brush once every two or three days. I like to use mine with a cleanser and  I have to admit, I couldn't live without it. I have very dry and flaky and I can see and feel a huge difference in my skin. As for improving the tone of your skin, I don't really kno

No comments:

Post a Comment