Sunday 2 December 2012

#blogmas. Day Two.

Today is a chill out day for me. And by chill out I mean a not-leaving-the-house day.
















I had to get up super early to walk my parents' dogs but it was actually really nice to get up and get some fresh air. It's a gorgeous winters day out, crisp and sunny. The dogs love getting walked around here as there are a lot of private roads that they can run about on, not having to worry about cars. This road is about 2 miles and leads to the next village along from us so I tend to walk half way and then come back on the same road. I had so many layers on but I was still freezing. It's certainly winter now - brr!
















My village lies in the middle of a working country estate and they still shoot and hunt. At the moment it's pheasant season - there are hundreds of them all over. They've been out most mornings shooting them. Found loads of empty shells on the fields next to the roads. I'm not exactly pro-hunting but I think when you live in an estate like we do, you have to respect what goes on.
















I'm trying to have a healthy day today as lunch was a tuna and cucumber pitta. It was really nice and filling actually. I'm cutting out bread so pitta is the most I'm going to eat. Christmas slimming and all that. Had a glass of water and a Yeo Valley natural yogurt to follow. I felt quite good after that!
















So much for a healthy day. My Dad brought me these round as a little thank you for looking after the dogs this weekend. Going to settle down for the evening with these and a watch Bridesmaids. Only 3 more sleeps until my other half gets home from Europe.












No comments:

Post a Comment