Tuesday 4 December 2012

How to Wear Purple Lipstick!

When I was looking into how wearable MAC's Cyber lipstick was, I found no real helpful reviews. I've had Cyber for over a month now and I have to admit, I love it. I wear it in 3 different ways usually. It looks scary dark in the tube - more black than purple but it really is the prettiest colour.
It's a real versatile lipstick that can be worn as a stain, as a flush of colour or worn full on.
















To 'stain' the lips, make sure they are well moisturised and dot the lipstick on the bottom lip, then rub together. I've found this is the best way to get an even colour.

















Wearing this lipstick full on still isn't as bad as I thought it would be. The purple is still very much there and I have found myself wearing it this way quite a lot. It's great for a night out with some heavy contouring.

















 My favourite way to wear it though, is to put a medium coverage on the lips with Cyber and then use the 17 Mirror Shine Lipstick in Scrumptious - a real plumy purple with a gorgeous shine to it.


















MAC Cyber on the left. 17 Scrumptious on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment