Sunday 9 December 2012

# blogmas. Day Nine.

I need to apologise to you all as my SD card slot isn't working so there will be no pictures on today's # blogmas. Hopefully we will be back up and running  tomorrow. 

Today seemed to drag so much. I hate Sundays as there is never anything to do. I went over to my Grandmother's, who lives in a care home because she has Alzheimer's, to put her Christmas tree up. It looked pretty cute my the time I had finished.

It was also the day the Christmas lights got turned on on our village tree. There's a little carol service every year with the Salvation Army Brass Band and mince pies. Not bad for no more than 200 people.


I rediscovered Buenos today too, those Kinder chocolate bars. I love Kinder anyway but I forgot how creamy and gorgeous these were. My stepmum had bought them because they're only 123 calories for both bars! How amazing is that. I think they'd  going to be on my shopping  list a lot more from now on!

No comments:

Post a Comment