Sunday 16 December 2012

#blogmas. Day Fifteen.



Started today off in the oh-so healthiest of ways. This is my all time favourite yogurt and I couldn't help myself after my food shop yesterday. Isaac and the dog got a share too - you never get anything for yourself as a parent!



It's been another freezing day today but Betty managed to find a little bit of sunshine to have a little sleep in. Isn't she just the cutest?



We went out this afternoon to Argos to pick up this new chest. As you can see its about 4 times the size of a standard toy box so it will become storage for all of Isaac's toys. As it's nearing Christmas, he's going to be getting a lot more very soon. It's really padded so he won't hurt himself on it and it will double up as a seat so all in all, it was a pretty good buy!
















Painted my nails in this gold polish again. It's the NYC Full Metal Jacket. It's so pretty but you have to keep the maintenance up pretty good as it can look cheap really easily. I love it though, it's going to be my Christmas polish I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment