Saturday 1 December 2012

Primark Haul!

This isn't something I usually do - haul my clothing and accessories, but I picked up a few little bits in Primark this weekend that I wanted to share with you. They're all really nice pieces at an even nicer price. I find that Primark is pretty hit and miss - sometimes you can buy half the shop and sometimes it's a disaster.
 
 
 
This gold studded belt is a great piece. I'm looking forward to wearing this against black jeans or PU leggings to add a little something. It's a great colour - not too in your face. At only £2 it's also a complete bargain. I'm sorry for now many times I say that in this blog post.
 
 
 
Recognise these? They are super similar to my bargain 80p market earrings but these drop cross earrings are just a touch bigger and a little heavier so they're a bit easier to wear as a statement piece - which I will be doing. The are a yellow gold so they'll go well with... well, the rest of what I bought today! Did I mention they were only £1?
 
 
 
Isn't this gold studded ring just beautiful. It's big, it's flash and it's bloody beautiful. A real statement piece. As you can see it was only £2 and it's probably worth more than that as scrap metal - it's so heavy! It's a real easy piece to just put on and glam an outfit up.
 
 
 
This is the same as the ring above. It's a really big, heavy piece. On elastic, it's easy to wear and also will glam up an outfit in a second. This studded bracelet, at only £3 it's a fabulous piece. It's the same gold as the ring and earrings too! I seriously adore this bracelet and cannot wait to wear it!
 
I also bought 2 pairs of PU (leather look) leggings; a black pair and a gold pair too. I'm not 100% when I'll wear the gold pair but I was thinking with an all black outfit, they're look fabulous!


No comments:

Post a Comment