Friday 30 November 2012

November Favourites!

Favourites time again, guys. This month's favourites are again, pretty predictable but hey, ho. Crazy to think that next month will be the last favourites of 2012!






















Favourite Hair Product - Granier Fructis Repair and Shine Shampoo and Conditioner. You all know how much I have raved about this, how could I not? Still going strong, I am loving this hair care system. I have a full review a few posts down if you're interested. It leaves me hair feeling super soft and totally manageable. Soft and healthy is definitely a good hair look.
















Favourite Nail Product - Water Transfers. Probably my best purchase this month was my water transfers off eBay. My first was obviously my Obama transfers but I have bought quite a few more since. They are super easy to use and add a little something to a nail look. You can get pretty much any design, even do them yourself. They're cheap and easy, fun and quirky. How can you go wrong?
















Favourite Make Up Product - MAC Eyeshadow in Fig. 1. What can I say about this shadow? I spoke about it in the haul and the Coloured Brows post. I'm using it everyday and carrying a second in my bag for eyebrow touch ups. I am loving having purple brows and I seriously owe that lovely MAC MUA a pint.

















Favourite Tool - Angled Eyeliner Brush. This item sort of relates to the one above. You can't do your brows without a brush and that is what I use this for. I like jsing an angled brush on my brows as I find it's easy to get a defined line and also quick to fill in. You get a lot of control with an angled brush. This specific brush was from IMATS in 2010 and is 1/8 of an inch.
















Favourite Accessory - Hammered Gold Ring. I have wore this ring quite a lot this month. And I really wanted to add something different that wasn't my bargain 80p earrings. I like how simple yet effective this ring is. It's really nothing special but really adds to an outfit. I'm totally loving gold right now too so it's great just to add that extra something.
















Favourite Fashion Item - A Beanie. Ah, the humble beanie. I'm all for a hat no matter what the season and I have been loving wearing a fedora or a beanie this season. This one is a personal favourite as I just love the colours - it goes with most of my wardrobe this season. Whether you go chic, totally over the top or bobble, you really can't go wrong with a hat, just dress it right and style your hair around your hat! My number one tip.

Favourite Miscellaneous - Kindle Fire HD. Could it be anything else? I use it numerous times a day from blogging, tweeting, Skyping, making notes, shopping lists and of course, reading! I find it easier to use (due to size) than the iPad and over £200 cheaper. What else can I say?

No comments:

Post a Comment