Wednesday 14 November 2012

FCUK You! OOTD.

Today is just a normal day but I am wearing two items from FCUK I got last week and a Primark bargain so I wanted to share with you.




Watch - Michael Kors at The Watch Shop. £229 S/S 2012.
Earrings - Market. 80p. (BARGAIN BUY!)
Peplum Vest - Primark. £4 Current.
Coat - FCUK. £325 Current.
Jeans - Topshop. £35.
Shoes - FCUK. £105 Current.
Handbag - Hermes. It was a gift!

I'm not an FCUK girl, in fact apart from a bag a few years ago, I don't like I own anything by them. But when I went into an FCUK store last week, I was blown away. The jacket is real leather with fully studded sleeves. At £325 it is a lot of money but it's something that I will have forever. The shoes are also from FCUK on the same shopping trip. I adored them! They are girly - though they don't look it. The bag is my beloved Hermes but I was given it as a gift. As usual I am wearing my Michael Kors watch and my bargain 80p earrings. The peplum vest is from Primark. It was £4 and I liked it because it's just a cotton vest it isn't stiff. And for £4, can you really complain?

No comments:

Post a Comment