Thursday 8 November 2012

99p Face Masks are the Next Big Thing! A Quick Anti-Ageing Fix.

Superdrug have recently brought out a new range of face masks, all for 99p! There are 24 in the range including anti-ageing, self-heating, exfoliating, peel-off and even men's. There is something for everyone with cucumber, chocolate, fruit and licorice flavours.
















The first one I tried was the Anti-Ageing Moisture Mask. It was very easy to apply - not too messy. I found two thinner coats was the best way to put it on. It was fabulous to put on just before getting into the bath, just to lay with it on. It was really soothing and felt cooling on my skin. It also rinsed off really easy too, which is a big plus for me. It left my skin feeling soft and hydrated and I finished off with a light moisturiser about 10 minutes after, to give it time to really soak into my skin. The next morning my skin still felt more moisturised than usual and still felt plumper and fresh. This lasted for the rest of the next day so it is a short term fix but I have read reviews from older women saying it really felt with the fine lines too!


For 99p this is a great short term fix for the wrinkles and for a great moisture boost! I don't think it will be too long before these really start getting raved about in the beauty community.

No comments:

Post a Comment