Sunday 18 November 2012

A Toiletry Haul!


I know plenty of people do haul posts on their make up buys but there is still a lack of general beauty buy posts. I had to pick up a few things today so thought I‘d share them with you. I usually go to Boots or Superdrug depending on what area of town I'm in. Today it was Superdrug.
















Simple Kind to Skin Cleansing Face Wipes. I would never dream of using any other cleansing wipes to take my make up off. I've found that these don't irritate my skin at all and do the job quickly and easily. They're also great for a quick brush spot clean or a make up touch up.

Colgate Max White One Active. I love this toothpaste. I always use a whitening one due to the amount of coffee I drink but I hate those baking powder ones that taste salty. This one is really minty and really does whiten. Not too sure about the ‘new look ‘ though, I liked the old box better!

Palmolive Soft and Gentle Extra Fresh Deodorant in Lotus and Watermelon. I usually change my deodorant up every time I buy a new one. I chose this one because its scent is lotus and watermelon and my God, its beautiful. Its a nice fresh scent though, not too overpowering.

L'OrĂ©al Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray in Diamond Shine. I love Elnett hairspray. I won't ever use another. It has fabulous hold with little weight to it and obviously, it brushes out too. I bought the diamond shine one this time which I have never used before but I am loving sleek hair at the moment, I thought the added shine would be great. I always get a handbag sized one to carry around with me.

Garnier Fructis Repair and Shine Restoring Shampoo and Conditioner. Again, I've never used this before. I've not found an amazing hair care that I swear by, so I tend to buy a different one every time. I bought this again for the shine factor. My hair isn't in bad condition at the moment but you can't over do it. It smells amazing, very fruity. It contains olive, avocado and shea oil so if this doesn't do it, nothing will!

No comments:

Post a Comment