Friday 16 November 2012

My Favourite A/W 2012 Hair Trend!

This is probably quite a surprise to a lot of you but recently I decided to try something different one morning. As usual the inspiration came from Vogue and a lot of the catwalks. Sleek hair, side partings and a tight ponytail - I am loving it!





















Teaming this with just about anything adds an instant chic to an outfit. I've worn this with a range of outfits and it doesn't look out of place. I also love the range of make up you can get way with with this hair style - from a dark smokey eye to a vampy lip to a neutral look.





















This look is also super easy to do, all you need is a hair tie, hairspray and maybe a bobby pin or two. I found the most successful way to achieve a tidy look that really stays is to brush it into shape, hairspray your hair, brush again and then secure. And then naturally another blast of hairspray for good look!

No comments:

Post a Comment