Thursday 22 November 2012

Obama Nails!

I went on eBay the other day to check out the nail supplies and as usual, there were lots of water transfers on there. I've never really looked at them before but this time I did and I found some amazing Barrack Obama ones. I totally back Obama and for £1.99 I just had to have them. I found a couple of YouTube videos on how to put them on, it seemed simple enough.

On the advert on eBay they had been laid on a nude nail polish and they looked great - hence my need on the last haul. I picked up Essie's Vanity Fairest as it wasn't too pink. As it was pretty sheer I put about 3 light, even coats on to build up the colour. According to the videos all you do is cut them out, dunk them in water, put on your nails and press. Sounds easy enough... 

And they were! They literally slid off the back paper and there you have it, Obama faces! They do look a little rushed but it was my first time. I have to admit I am super impressed with these and will be using them again soon. I guess they last as long as your nail polish does. I applied a single coat of Vanity Fairest on the top just to seal them but a clear top coat would do the job. Once dried they don‘t move on your nails but they do when still wet, so be careful! For the price they are seriously worth a pop and I will be using these a lot more in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment