Friday 9 November 2012

What I'm Wearing - Make Up.

I haven't done one of these before but I have been wearing the same make up look for about 2 weeks day in, day out now so I think it deserves a post on my blog. Though the foundation does to change now and again - due to testing out the new Dior Nude foundation which I'm still loving. I've found this look really works for me, one simple change of the eye shadow colour really changes the look. It's a good day and night look which goes with any outfit. So this is what I've been doing.

















I've been starting out with the new Nivea Express Hydration Primer which creates a great base to apply make up - check out my review here. I also apply a lip balm. After this I tend to leave this for a minute or two just to settle on the skin. I've then been apply my chosen foundation which has been switching between the YSL Le Teint Touche Éclat and Dior Nude Foundation. I apply this usually with my fingers and then just buffed out with a stippling brush. If needed I then apply concealer, MAC Studio Finish. Then I apply an all over powder to set my make up. I have been using and really liking the 17 Miracle Matte Pressed Powder which works really well.


















For the rest of the face I have been wearing Hoola by Benefit as a contour powder under my cheek bones and then applying Prestige Baked Bronzer in the shade Pure Shimmer as a highlight on top of my cheek bones. I haven't been wearing any blush or colour on the cheeks.


On the eyes I have been wearing the Stila Smudge Pot in Kitten all over the lid. Then using the Heaven and Earth Palette by MUA I used this shadow

















and then this shadow in the crease.




 

Then I use a gel liner on my upper lash line. And the coat on the mascara. Lots and lots of it. The brows are a simple pencil and clear mascara which I get from MUA from £1 from Superdrug.  I've also gone back to my all-time-favourite MAC lip combo. Hue lipstick and Ample Pink lipglass.



No comments:

Post a Comment