Thursday 1 November 2012

My Winter must have! Balmi Review.

If you're like me, winter is hell on your skin. At the moment, the cold and wet weather is destroying my lips so I popped into Boots to grab a new lipbalm. This cute little thing caught my eye. It's absolutely adorable with it's colour and cute egg shape. The mint one actually exactly matches my Pistachio Ice Cream MUA nail polish - always a plus!
















Balmi lipbalms come in 5 flavours; strawberry, raspberry, coconut, blackcurrent and the one I purchased, mint. The mint has an added tingley effect to sooth and cool the lips and I have to say, it's lovely. Even in the cold wind it feels nice, almost refreshing.

Balmi also add no lanolin to their product - which is great for me because I'm highly sensative to it. Instead they enrich their product with Vitamin E, soothing Shea Butter and Jojoba Oil. I applied in the evening 3 times on the first day I had it and the next day I woke up with super smooth lips.
















As far as I can see, the only stockists for Balmi lipbalms is currently Boots but I hope they expand soon. For the price of £4.99 for 10.5g of product, you get alot! And with a flavour to suit everyone, whjo wouldn't want one of these adorable little eggs of smooth lip goodness?

No comments:

Post a Comment