Saturday 17 November 2012

New Gadgets!


An electronics post on a beauty blog? Don't get too worried, they're just things that will help me better my blog. You may have noticed on recent pictures I've posted the dark shadow in the bottom right hand corner, this was due to a defect in product design causing the flash to bounce off a bit of shiny metal - good right? So I went out and bought a new camera. I bought an Olympus something or other... Its really little and light and has a great macro focus for nail close ups and things. It cost nearly double my old one and you can really tell. I'm really excited to be able to get a lot more pictures up on here very soon!

My second new gadget is a Kindle Fire HD. I love my Kindle eReader and was really excited when I heard about the Kindle Fire launch in the UK. My sister got her Fire the day they were released and loved it, so I knew I had to get one. And I'm so glad I did! They're amazing and I will now be able to blog on the go, write up ideas and notes as well as all the other things that a usual Kindle can do. My last few blog posts have been sent off my Kindle Fire so I hope you didn't notice that they only came from a tablet, not a computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment