Sunday 4 November 2012

The Dior Nude Foundation Review.

I'm not a Dior girl. I haven't tried anything by them before and in total honesty, the only reason I tried this foundation was because I had so many tester sachets of it - about 5 in total. Each sachet gives enough for 2 or 3 applications so I have been trying this for about a week now and my god, I've been missing out! It's fabulous. Really. I am in love.




All the samples I have are in shade 020 Light Beige which is the second to lightest in the range and though it may be half a shade too dark for me, the tone of it is perfect. It applies with ease over the top of the Nivea Express Hydration Primer and stays all day. I applied my make up at 10am and it still looked fresh at 5pm and was still looking pretty good at 11pm when I took it off. Though it did fade very slightly, it still looked good on the skin. It made me look really fresh and healthy. It also has the added benefit of an SPF of 15.  Expect a full review on this very soon as it's definitely top on my wish list.





















Emblematic of the range, this light, melting foundation has become a cult product. It provides a subtle velvet finish with just the right amount of correction, revealing the skin's texture and adding natural, shine-free radiance for a perfect natural glow. It is available in x, radiance-enhancing, specialized shades that use translucence and half tones to adjust to every complexion, for an even more natural result in every light. 
Its formula is enriched with natural skin care ingredients for more beautiful and radiant skin, day after day.

No comments:

Post a Comment