Sunday 25 November 2012

Coloured Brows are Go!

I finally did it, I bit the bullet and went to MAC for expert help on my brow dilemma. Can I really have purple brows without looking too out there? The answer is yes, thanks to some amazing MUA who was helping me.

















I gave her a little background and she seemed to know exactly what I wanted. She also picked out the colour I‘d have chosen myself- ten points to me. She advised I fill my grows in with a light brows for a base and to get the right shape, then go over with the purple to get the colour. Not what I would have done but hey, I trust the girl. She chose Charcoal Brow as the base and Fig. 1 as the purple. It took her all of two minutes to do but it looked amazing, just how I imagined! It wasn't too harsh on my face but you could see the purple but it wasn't too in your face. It also matched my hair perfectly too. She also managed to shape my brows amazingly. I have done it myself at home and though I have almost mastered the colour, it lacks the perfect shaping. Why can't lovely MAC lady do my brows everyday? Sob!

No comments:

Post a Comment