Monday 12 November 2012

It's Christmas Eve!

Okay, it's not but Lush's Christmas Eve bubble bar is amazing. This was one of my purchases of this week and I have really loved it. It was mentioned to me because of my massive cold and though I couldn't smell it, I was told it would help. Bubble bars are my all time favourite Lush products. And the Christmas line is always great.

















The Christmas Eve bubble bar is super pretty and very relaxing. It smells of jasmine and ylang ylang so it's really calming and I found it super enjoyable to bathe in. As all bubble bars it creates those tiny dense bubbles which I also love.  It stated it turns the water a deep, midnight blue but as you can see from below, mine went green. I did use the yellow half though.
 
 
 
 
After the bath it left my skin feeling super soft and hydrated - slightly oily but nice. It had a beautiful aroma and this did stay on the skin a little while after the bath too. This is a firm favourite of mine from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment