Saturday 10 November 2012

Superdrug Cucumber Cooling Clay Mask, My New Love.

Another review from the Superdrug 99p face mask range. This is one is my favourite so far! Boasting 'dead sea minerals and cucumber extract this face mask will refresh and soothe skin.' Specially formulated for sensative skin, this was great for me. My overly sensative skin working great with this product.
















As with the last mask from this range that I reviewed, it applied really well. With it being a clay mask, it dried on the skin and left me unable to move - but I like that! I left this on for the recommended time and I have to admit, I was a bit aprehensive about washing it off. Clay masks are known to be the hardest to take off but this mask washed off quickly and easily with warm water on a wash cloth. It left my skin looking and feeling great. It left my skin soft and plump and looking fresh and a lot more radiant.


I absolutely love this product. They're only 99p and there is something for everyone - including the men. I found that I only used about half of this product even though I covered my face and top part of my neck with a good, heavy coat. So if I was going to use this product again I think I would make sure I had a clean plastic pot to put the rest in for a second use. Two rounds of mask for 99p with such great results, how can these not be a hit?!

No comments:

Post a Comment