Tuesday 27 November 2012

About Me Monday.

I really struggled to think of a topic this week. Nothing overly exciting has happened in this last week. I thought I'd find out one of the better 'About Me' tags that float around these parts.  I will sit and do the 100 questions tag soon, I promise! But for now...

Are you named after anyone? Nope. Just a joint decision from my Mum and Dad.

When was the last time you cried? I not to be a big crier - I prefer anger. I'd say it would be a few weeks ago when my boy was ill?

Do you have kids? Plural, no. Singular, yes!

If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? Hell no. I'm boring as fuck!

Do you use sarcasm a lot? Only when it's fitting to do so, so not a lot really.

Will you ever bungee jump? No. I'd skydive though...

What's your favourite cereal? Start!

What is your eye colour? Blue, baby.

What is the first thing you notice about people? Their height. Then bone structure in a guy and hair on a girl.

Scary movie or happy ending? Either, depending on my mood. I'm pretty eclectic when it comes to movies and TV shows.

Favourite smells? Spearmint, fresh bread and D&G No. 6.

Summer or winter? I feel less out of place in Winter.

Computer or TV? You can watch TV on a computer and have a computer in your TV so...

What's the furthest you've ever been from home? LA.

Where were you born? North Yorkshire, England.

What are your hobbies? Photography, travelling, reading and knitting.

Do you have any pets? Two dogs. A westie and a rottweiler. They're the best of friends!

Favourite movie? Hmm, I'm going to have to say Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. Though any Potter would do, any time.

Do you have any siblings? Two sisters and I'm the youngest!

What do you want to be when you grow up? HAPPY!


No comments:

Post a Comment