Thursday 22 November 2012

A Totally Unplanned Haul!

So, I accidently went shopping. I went into Boots to get some lunch (Philadelphia and smoked ham sandwich, Walker's Baked crisps and a Tropicana tropical juice. Yum!) and I may have got a little side-tracked. I went to have a little look at the Essie stand as I wanted a nude polish for a reason you'll see in a blog post very soon. And I did get one, just with a few other bits too...






























Collection 2000 Extreme 24 Hour Flet Tip Liner in Purple. This wasn't something I was really looking for but I had swatched it one day while trying out purple eyeliners for my brows - yes, I know this one is not a pencil but still, I'd done all the others. All the others had worn off by the time I'd rubbed them and then finally got home a few hours later but this one was still going strong. It also didn't move much under a Simple face wipe. This thing is tough! So, I jsut had to have it! I haven't wore it out yet but I did try it on my eyes and it looks really nice, dark but softer than black. This cost £2.99 so was a great bargain.

















MAC Matte2 Eyeshadow in Fig. 1. I bought this after I finally plucked up the courage to get my eyebrows done by the MAC MUA with purple. This is what she used and it looked amazing, just how I wanted it. A full post to come on this very soon.
















MAC Pigment in Violet. Lovely MAC MUA also gave me a sample of this, saying it would work well with my purple brows. It's the pigment version of Stars n' Rockets with a pretty duo-chrome.
















Revlon Nail Enamel in Emerald City. I'm going to pretend I didn't buy this just for the name... But it is a real unique polish. It's matte but glittery. It adds a really nice effect to your nails. It's dark green back colour is just daark enough while the light green sparkles really bring it to life. It wears really well too, I've currently got this on my toes!

















Essie Nail Polish in Vanity Fairest. As the intro said, there is a reason I went for this and you'll see that in the next blog post! It's a gorgeous buildable yet sheer pinky toned colour. It has a little shimmer to it but isn't too much. I love Essie polishes so I'm pleased to add another to my collection!
















Essie Nail Polish in Luxedo.  What a fabulous name! This polish is gorgeous, my favourite of the three. It's a deep, rich purple. It's the UK available version of Lincoln Park after Dark. It's great to look like black from a distance but it is infact, a purple shade. This picture really doesn't do it justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment