Friday 16 November 2012

My Fashion Idols: Rosie Fortescue.

She is my personal favourite 'character' from Made in Chelsea - my guilty pleasure. Her blog is always the most read on my RSS feed. Her natural beauty is more than visible at all times. Her style influences a lot of what I wear. Rosie Fortescue is one of my style icons.





















I'm all for a girl who can look fabulous in such little make up - how does she do it? Rosie is mainly seen with very neutral make up but I'm always shocked how amazing she looks in a dark lipstick. I love anyone who really suits a vampy look. Her effortless look is something I really envy. Often with soft waves, she steps out with poker straight hair with amazing reactions. Her versatility goes beyond any other.




















With what I've called 'high-end edge,' Rosie quite often rocks leather with her outfits and suits red carpet dresses to masculine tailoring. Her style is adored worldwide as shown by the amount of fashion publications she is featured in, both writing for and written about. If you follow her blog you'll see the wide range of clothing companies that Rosie wears from Zara, River Island and Missguided.com to Alexander Wang, The Kooples and Stella McCartney. She somehow manages to get the mix of designer and high street just right. She also follows one of my huge fashion rules of statement jewellery. Her rings are to die for and she knows how to make what she's wearing look as affective as possible. And she can pull off a hat. Oh, how I adore her.

No comments:

Post a Comment